1. Stay overnight in one of our mountain huts: Ueschinenhütte or Gfellalp.
2. Take part in one of the Centres guided hikes or self-guided hikes.
3. Take part in one of the Centres climbing activities.
4. Swim in an Alpine lake.
5. Hike to 2,500 meters above sea level.
6. Do the compass course.
7. Take part in one of the Centres Snow & Ice activities or stay overnight in Fründen hut.
8. Take part in one of the Centres Challenge activities (Jacobs Ladder, Crate Stacking, Zipwire, Beginners Abseiling, Low Ropes, Team Building).
9. Take part in a water activity.
10. Learn the 7 Leave No Trace principles and act accordingly during your activities.
11. Go to the High Adventure Room and learn how to tie three new knots.
12. Take a picture with five mountains and learn the names of them.
14 years and older:
Complete 7 requirements.
13 year and younger:
Complete 5 requirements